HMT have jumped head first into Twitter, using it to announce new tickets, casts, shows, and other great bits of news. And, if you ‘follow’ HMT, you’ll go into the draw to win two tickets to a show at the theatre!
To go into the draw, simply follow @HMT on Twitter then send a ‘tweet’ that says “I want to win tickets from @HMT: http://www.hmt.com.au/competition”, or just click this link.
Post your tweet by 5pm Friday 27 November, and the winner will be randomly drawn on Monday 30 November.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The prize is two complimentary tickets to a performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre, Melbourne. A mutually beneficial time must be arranged with the theatre prior to the performance. Further details will be given to the winner.
Just as important, but small-type conditions
- Entry is open to all Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- During the promotional period, an entry will be automatically awarded when you follow @HMT on Twitter, and tweet the aforementioned text.
- The first entry drawn that meet the criteria will win two complimentary tickets to a performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
- The complimentary tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of Her Majesty’s Theatre, Melbourne. Further details will be given to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize.
- The competition commences on Monday 16 November 2009 and closes on Friday 27 November 2009 (the “Competition Period”). The prize winners will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The draw will take place at 219 Exhibition Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000 on Monday 30 November 2009. The prize winners will be contacted by Twitter. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. A prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Within 14 days of the prize draw, all winners will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on Monday 21 December 2009 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
- The promoter is Her Majesty’s Theatre of 219 Exhibition Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000. (ABN 68 001 565 395).