Stage and Orchestra Pit Data
To download technical drawings of Her Majesty’s Theatre click on the links below:
HMT Stage elev. (.pdf)
|Depth of stage from setting line to back wall||13.80m|
|Edge of stage from setting line (setting line is U/S face of safety curtain||1.60m|
|Width of stage (wall to wall)||25.00m|
|Width (fly floor to fly floor)||18.65m|
|Max. out dead of fly battens||19.46m|
|All lines single-purchase, operated PS|
|85 lines at 150mm centres|
|Batten construction||50 x 100 RHS|
|2 x panorama bars, each side. Batten length||12.15m|
|10 moveable spreader beams in grid, 1000kg point-load capacity|
|Total flown load capacity||50t|
- 3 pairs black wool legs 4.2m x 9.5m
- 3 black wool borders 18m x 4.5m
- 3 pairs black velour legs 8m x 3.3m
- 3 black velour borders (various sizes)
- 1 black wool smother 19m x 9.5m
- 1 white filled-cloth cyclorama 12m x 9m
- Ten 50A three-phase outlets, star-earthed, for audio, in addition to a 200A tap-in supply onstage PS and two more 200A OB van supplies (with Powerlock connectors) in the stage basement.
- Sixty-eight 50A three-phase outlets distributed around the stage, fly-galleries and grid for lighting and automation, as well as two 400A, two 250A and two 60A tap-in supplies.
- The totally flexible lighting patch system can be readily adapted either to centralised or distributed dimmers, or a combination of the two.
The following equipment is available by arrangement with the Technical Manager:
- 25 x 3000 long battens wired for 6 ways each, can be hung on any lineset.
- 25 x 6-way multicores, patch to dimmer room via Gallery 2, OP side.
- Box booms PS & OP wired with 24 outlets each. All patch outlets and cabling are 10A.
- Prosc. booms PS & OP: no outlets installed.
- FoH bridge (fixed bar) above Grand Circle, 32 outlets. Throw to setting line: 21.500m, access by ladder from Grand Circle.
- Ethernet and LSC Isoport DMX system star-wired from dimmer room to all areas.
- 12 x Strand Harmony 16/28º profile spots
- 6 x CCT Silhouette 30º profile spots
- 18 x CCT Silhouette 10º profile spots
- 18 x CCT Silhouette 15º profile spots
- 12 x Strand Patt 263 22º profile spots
- 52 x PAR 64 MFL
- 48 x 2400W LSC dimmers (4 x 12-way racks)
- 1 x Jands Event Plus 48/96-way lighting desk
Her Majesty’s Theatre has no in-house audio equipment. At the Hirer’s request arrangements can be made with outside contractors to provide a high-quality system suitable for every requirement.
- A wiring network with three discrete circuits is provided to all production areas including Stage Management and Company Management offices. All connection sockets are 3 pin XLR male. Six belt-packs and headsets are available.
- A separate paging system operates in all back-of-house areas and dressing rooms.
|Capacity (with no loss of auditorium seating)||Up to 20 players|
|Capacity (with removal of Stalls Row A and B)||30 – 40 players (depending on instruments)|
- Organisation of all Lighting, Audio, staging and AV requirements.
- Engagement and supervision of technical staff for bump-in, rehearsal and performances.
- Preparation of detailed budget estimates for hires, staffing etc.